GRAIN UKRAINE is the main summer platform for dialogue between the major representatives of the agricultural market, the leaders of the largest Ukrainian agro-food companies, commercial and investment banks, the trend-setters of agrosphere and managers, the leading business media for discussing the latest innovations in the agricultural market.
The GRAIN UKRAINE conference represents a new format with participation of the main players of the global agricultural market and provides a new level of knowledge.
The main grain event of summer in Eastern Europe II international conference GRAIN UKRAINE will be held on July 7-8 in Odessa. This year David Hightower (USA), Andrei Agapi (UK), Matt Ammermann (UK) and many other leading specialists in agribusiness from all over the world will take a stage as part of the conference.
Speaking about GRAIN UKRAINE, we can safely say – ALL AGRICULTURAL MARKET WILL BE HERE AGAIN!
“I am pleased with the reaction of the participants to the speakers, which we had brought from the United States, Argentina, China, Great Britain. I think that foreign experts gave us an advance of trust, many of them first came to Ukraine, and today we are discussing the date for the next GRAIN UKRAINE. I see the demand for such events, it only needs to be adjusted to the market interests. I am sure that next year will be even better. “
“If you incorporate all the information we have learned in two conference’s practical days to the agrarian industry of Ukraine, you can achieve great results and unleash the full potential of this beautiful country.”
Ms. Ivanna Dorichenko Clyde&Co LLP, UK
“First of all, I was interested to learn about the dynamics of the Ukrainian grain industry in the framework of the conference, because our company started the implementation of the Ukrainian market this year.”
Mr. Adel Yusupov
commodity trader International Feed, USA
“I was very interested in the opportunity to support the conference GRAIN UKRAINE because of participation a large number of international class indisputable experts. Mostly these activities are closed on the experience of Ukrainian agribusiness, but it is not enough for the maintenance of the fast pace of growth of the sector. GRAIN UKRAINE is the basis for an effective bridge between the world experience and our reality with benefits for Ukrainian agricultural sector. “
First Deputy Minister of Infrastructure of Ukraine
“Andrew Stavnitser shared with me his conviction and vision of how such conferences should be held, modestly mentioned that the first GRAIN UKRAINE conference is passing not bad. I think this is very cool! Very interesting people, very interesting reports, foreign experience, the Ukrainian experience – I’m thrilled!”
managing partner of the Ukrainian office "CMS Cameron McKenna"
“Today Ukraine is on the right way of development of agribusiness. It’s attracted investments of international agricultural companies and revealed the full potential of the country. Ukraine has all the chances to take a leading position in the global agribusiness soon. It’s extremely important for the country in this period such an event as conference GRAIN UKRAINE, which facilitates the number of international contacts. “
Mr. Hesham Soliman
president "Mediterranean Star For Trading", Egypt
“GRAIN UKRAINE is an opportunity to share experiences, hear what other countries do, get the best information that will certainly help in solving everyday business problems.”
Mr. Diego Lerini
origination manager "Molinos Rio de la Plata", Argentina
“Ukraine starts to work according to the rules of the world market, and such a conference as GRAIN UKRAINE only contributes to this!”
Mr. Mykhailo Ponomarenko Agritel International, Ukraine
“I’m speaker of GRAIN UKRAINE, because I really believe in this country, I know that the agricultural sector should develop faster and better, and this conference provides an opportunity to carry out the dialogue which is required!”
Mr. Vincent Pirot
general manager of "Mitsoumar Consulting" and Area Sales manager of "Anglo-Belgian Corporation", Belgium
“Thank you ”TIS“ for the conference at which I was fortunate to not only listen to the presentation, but also engage in an open dialogue with both the authorities and with participants from Brazil, China, Argentina and other countries. Special thanks to the hospitality of the city! “.
Mr. John Shmorgun
president "AgroGeneration", USA
“Such events help to focus on the potential and development of agribusiness in Ukraine. A distinctive feature of GRAIN UKRAINE is speakers level and geography!”
Mr. Andrei Agapi
team leader: Europe and Black Sea Grains "S&P Global Platts", UK
“I would like to wish the conference GRAIN UKRAINE continue in the same spirit, to help the development of agro-industries, to launch new processes for quality growth. This is a great platform and a good start! “
Mr. Klaus Holzinger
owner "HOLZINGER Grain and Biomass Systems", Austria
STATISTICS AND ANALYTICS
REGULATION AND DEREGULATION
Oleksandr ArtiushynVice President,Food and Agriculture Business at Swiss Re Corporate Solutions
Currently, the list of speakers is in process. Follow our updates.
• Andrey Stavnitser, CEO of “TIS Group of Terminals”
• Vladimir Omelyan, Minister of Infrastructure of Ukraine
• Maxim Stepanov,, Governor of the Odessa region
• Voytsech Balchun,, Head of the Board of JSC “Ukrzaliznytsia” Brokers, Belgium
• Raivis Vecskagans, Acting CEO at Ukrainian Seaports Authority
• Sevki Acuner Director of the EBRD Office in Ukraine
• Andy Hunder,, President of the American Chamber of Commerce in Ukraine
* List on the coordination, changes in the program are possible
Presentation of 5 scenarios for the development of the agricultural sector of Ukraine, depending on the design of the conditions for opening the market.
Valery Pekar presents the scenic space
• Vladislava Rutitskaya, Member of the Ukraine National Council for Reforms
• Alexei Mushak, People’s Deputy, member of the Ukraine Supreme Council Committee on Agrarian Policy and Land Relations
• Ivan Miroshnichenko, People’s Deputy of Ukraine, member of the Parliamentary Committee for Agrarian Policy and Land Relations
• Andrey Gordiychuk, Founder of the Svarog West Group corporation, member of the Ukrainian agrarian business presidium, the International Chamber of Commerce Ukrainian National Committee Vice-president for the agro-industrial complex
• Andrey Dlygach, Co-Founder of the “Nova Krajina” Civil Platform, associate professor at the Kyiv National University named after Taras Shevchenko and AdvanterGroup General Director
• Daniil Pasko, Chairman of the “Nova Poshta” Supervisory Board, Corporate Governance Committee Chairman
• Pavlo Rizanenko, People’s Deputy of Ukraine
• Sergey Fursa, Specialist of sales of debt securities, Dragon capital
• Vadym Ivchenko, People’s Deputy of Ukraine
• Yuriy Kovalchuk, Director for Corporate Investments at Kernel
* The round table will be held in the White Hall
• Darren Cooper, Senior Economist/Commodities Analyst, International Grains Council, UK
• Tamas Benko, Head of corn trading in Europe&Africa, Cargill International SA, Switzerland
• Ivanna Dorichenko, Partner, Integrites, UK
• Andrei Agapi, Sr Grains Analyst, Platts, UK
• Ezequiel Hajnal, Director, Agrosud S.A, Argentina
• Bogdan Tymkiv, Founder AgroChart.com, Switzerland
• Marcelo Neri, Managing Director
ft. Arthur Neto, Partner – Director, Alphamar Shipping Agency, Brasil
• Daniel Donner, Senior Vice President, AGI, Canada
• Jeffery Xu, General Manager, Overseas China Investment Limited, China
• Karen Braun, Global Agriculture Columnist, Thomson Reuters, USA
• Damien Plan, Directorate General for Agriculture and Rural Development at European Commission, Belgium
• Olga Trofimtseva, Deputy Minister of Agrarian Policy and Food of Ukraine on European Integration Issues
*15:00 BLACK SEA PORT: Presentation of the investment project
Ministry of Infrastructure of Ukraine, Administration of seaports of Ukraine
• David Hightower, President “The Hightower Report”
• Oleksandr Artiushyn, Vice President, Senior Originator Food and Agriculture Business, Swiss Re Corporate Solutions, Switzerland
• Olivier Bouillet, CEO, Agritel International, France
• Cedric Hermann, Managing Partner, EUROP Insurance Brokers, Belgium
Supported by Ag Growth International
DJ Ravin from Buddha Bar (Paris)scenic space.
Beach Club “Plagenick“
Time for informal communication11:00
* RATE IS VALID UNTIL JULY 7
Alebor Group — is a powerful group of companies that has been operating in Ukrainian grain market for 7 years. Alebor Group today:
3 modern grain-elevators with a total capacity of 178 thousand tons of simultaneous storage;
The grain trade — annual turnover consisted of 1.000.000 thousand tons last year;
The grain trucking — 80 MAN trucks, 30 DAF trucks, 60 KAMAZ trucks and 5 modern combines CLAAS Lexion 600.
July 7 is the working day of the conference. You will have the opportunity to communicate, negotiate and sign business contracts during the conference, for this you will have 2000 sq.m. of the best hall in Odessa, meeting rooms, lounge and outdoor terrace with a bar and a city view. July 8 is the day with possibility of communication and business negotiations in an informal environment. This is excellent time to sign new contracts, especially on the eve of the new season.
Concert-conference hall “Sadi Pobedi”. This place is combined a symphony of sound and magic of light. This is the most popular place in Odessa for hosting major international events. Excellent world-class professional sound system, lighting system, several business rooms and halls for free communication, a summer terrace with a city view will be a great place for effactive communication and coworking within the conference framework.
Venue GRAIN UKRAINE 2017 is a conference hall “Sadi Pobedi”. Address: 10th of April square. You can call a taxi using the Uber, Yandex.Taxi or Bond Taxi apps. Also, you can contact the GRAIN UKRAINE manager (tel. +38 067 975 94 33), which will help you arrange a transfer.
You can buy tickets online in the “buy ticket” section. Also, you can buy a ticket by contacting the GRAIN UKRAINE manager by tel. +38 067 975 94 33
The ticket cost includes the conference participation, materials package, speakers presentations, coffee breaks, lunch, the AGI evening cocktail, the party on the first day of the conference, Weekend Risoil Party participation.
+38 067 654 08 75