STATISTICS AND ANALYTICS
REGULATION AND DEREGULATION
Olga TrofimtsevaDeputy Minister of Agrarian Policy and Food of Ukraine on European Integration
At the moment, the list of speakers is being supplemented. Follow our updates.
В настоящий момент расписание на стадии формирования.
Следите за нашими обновлениями.
Andrey Stavnitser, CEO ‘TAS’ Group of terminals
Olga Trofimtseva,Deputy Minister of Agrarian Policy and Food of Ukraine on European Integration
Special topic “Export Potential of Ukraine”: Olga Trofimtseva, Deputy Minister of Agrarian Policy and Food of Ukraine on European Integration10:00-10:30
Moderator is currently being negotiated
Ukraine in the world and the region: what is going on in the main sales markets:
– world trends and forecast refinement.
– trends of the Black Sea region.
– internal Ukrainian trends and updated forecasts for the grain season of 2018/2019.
Participants of the block:
Miriam Morath, Senior Economic Analystat the International Grains Council. Great Britain about global trends
Analysts of the companies and research agencies about the Black Sea region and Ukraine.
Special topic: Change in climatic conditions and global prospects for agriculture:
Mikhail Malkov, coordinator of programs for the development of the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO) in Ukraine
Moderator – Nikolay Gorbachev, President of the Ukrainian Grain Association
Overview of the main markets for Ukrainian grain: what are the prospects for the season in Asia, North Africa, the Middle East:
– How can Ukraine strengthen its position in the main sales markets?
– How to efficiently deal with market risks and threats (macro- and microeconomic factors, grain quality standards, phyto-sanitary standards, requirements for Ukraine, etc.)
Special topic“Competition”: Agrarian reforms in Argentina: what is the conclusion Ukraine can draw from the steps that its competitor made?
Jesús María Silveyra, Undersecretary of Agricultural Markets at Ministry of Agriculture, Argentina
– Peculiarities of work in regions which are new for Ukraine: attention to detail and counterparties. Cases of companies in the markets of Asia.
– Look, who’s here. New players in the Ukrainian market. How is it possible to win the competition and by what means?
PANEL DISCUSSION “THE PRESENT AND FUTURE OF FUTURES FOR WHEAT AND CORN OF THE BLACK SEA REGION”
We will talk on why it did not work in 2012.
How are new instruments traded now? Who and with what purposes is using them today? What pitfalls are available?
What other mechanics could be used?
How do market participants see the future of these tools?
Jeffry Kuijpers, Executive Director of CME Group, Great Britain
Representatives of ‘Spike Trade’
During lunch – one-on-one meetings and business negotiations14:00-15:00
Moderator: Andrey Dligach, President of Advanter Group of companies, co-founder of Nova Krayina civil platform
How to survive in a highly competitive environment? We will talk about the evolution of management decisions in the agrarian business and how agricultural companies work with operational efficiency.
Participants of the block:
– Measurement and management of operational efficiency (Sergey Bulavin, Vice-President of AgroGeneration)
– Partnership program as a way to increase profitability: what does the investment in seeding from employees and top managers give? (The invitation was sent to: Igor Osmachko, CEO of Agroprosperis)
– Transformation of the distribution model (Anton Yakovenko, CEO of Agroscope InternationalCompany)
– Innovation agenda for Ukraine: diagnostics of agro-companies and finding their priority needs (Julia Poroshenko, co-founder of ‘Radar Tech’technological cluster and founder and project manager of AgrohubProject)
– Medium-sized farms: sources of efficiency.
Speaker is currently beingnegotiated.
– How to bypass infrastructure restrictions? Mechanisms for solving the main problems: expansion of the port railway stations; construction of grain wagons and traction rolling-stock.
– The path of Ukrainian grain to ports: auto, railway, river. Tariffs for transportation VS conditions and quality of services provided.
– Partnership of the state and private companies to solve infrastructure problems.
Nikolay Gorbachev, President of UGA
Representatives of Nibulon Company
Representatives of Ukrzaliznytsia
Representatives of the EBA Grain Committee
Representatives of TIS
– Innovation Agenda – results of the analysis of key projects in 2018 (Kirill Krivolap, partner of Agrohub)
– Startup pitches for traders and logistics companies:
o GrainTrack – trader process management system (back-office)
o Aliro –platform for trading (orders for purchase, sale, auctions, tenders)
o Tradematic – platform for trading (orders for purchase, sale, auctions, tenders)
o MobiMill – mobile application for buyers and farmers (optimization of communications, etc.)
o Agroportex – platform for trading organic products
– Protection of the agrarian business: what happens with tax inspections, how to check counterparties, how to deal with fraud and counteract raider attacks.
– Traditional and alternative programs for financing the agrarian market.
• Representatives of Ukrsibbank, AVAL Bank, Credit Agricole, EBRD,IFC.
The legendary beach retreat with various activities and music.
This is a unique networking, allowing you to create ties of close friendship.
** RATE IS VALID UNTIL JUNE 18
Alebor Group – группа компаний предоставляющая полный цикл услуг от уборки зерновых и масличных культур до их реализации на внутреннем и внешнем рынках. Экспорт зерновых составляет более 1 млн. тонн в год. В состав Alebor Group входят:
3 элеватора на 200 тыс. т единовременного хранения, 2 транспортно-экспедиторские компании, с автопарком в 170 большегрузных зерновозов и 5 комбайнов CLAAS.
September 7 – Presentations Day.
fficial program, communication and one-on-one meetings for negotiations and signing of business contracts.
At your disposal will be the meeting rooms of the best hall in Odessa, a recreation area and an outdoor terrace with a bar and a magnificent view of the city.
Evening program will allow you to relax in an informal atmosphere.
September 8 – velvet season with Grain Ukraine conference.
Legendary beach rest with various activities and music.
This is an unique network opportunity, which will help to create close friendly ties.
Concert Hall “Sady Pobedy” is the most atmospheric place in Odessa for hosting such large international events like Grain Ukraine. An excellent professional world-class sound system and lighting system, convenient meeting rooms, as well as a terrace overlooking the city will provide you communication and networking during our conference.
The venue GRAIN UKRAINE 2018 – conference hall “Sady Pobedy”. Address: пл. 10th of April. You can call a taxi using the Uber, Yandex.Taxi or Bond Taxi applications.
You can buy tickets on the GRAIN UKRAINE website in the “Buy ticket” ССЫЛКА! section. Also, you can purchase a ticket by contacting the manager of GRAIN UKRAINE on +38 044 362 59 14 or [email protected]
The cost of the ticket includes participation in the conference on September 7, a package of materials, presentations of speakers, coffee breaks, lunch, evening program from Grain Ukraine and Relax Day with Grain Ukraine on September 8.