Director for Strategic Development and Investment Policy at Ukrzaliznytsia (Ukrainian Railways)
Anton Sabolevskiy has an experience in the field of rail transport in transport corridors, including the development of projects on improving competitive positioning, strategic, and operational development directions of companies for leading ports in Europe and North America.
Being the Director for Strategic Development and Investment Policy of Ukrzaliznytsia, he coordinates and implements the following projects:
– coordinates the work of JSC “Ukrzaliznytsia” in the sphere of creating a new organizational, legal and economic model of rail transport management, developing a competitive environment in the railways market and improving the efficiency of its operation;
– carries on work on the formation of a vertically integrated structure and the creation of a modern holding company;
– organizes and coordinates the processes related to the learning of structural transformation issues, the formation of optimal technical and property complexes, ensuring the effective functioning of the unified management system of Ukrzaliznytsia, and preparing them for consideration by public authorities;
– he’s the project manager responsible for purchases of diesel locomotives manufactured by General Electric;
– takes part in the development of the electrification project for the Ukrainian railway “Electrification of the railway line Dolinska-Mykolaiv-Kolosovka” in cooperation with the European Investment Bank and the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development;
– takes part in in the development of the project “Purchase of rolling stock” jointly with the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development;
– he coordinates all activities of Ukrzaliznytsia and the European Investment Bank concerning the process of financing and competing construction of the new two-track Beskyd Tunnel.