Founder of GrainTrack
Dmitry Mikhalchuk’s work experience includes:
· 3 years of work in the stock market as an analyst and trader.
· 2 years of work in a grain-trading company in logistics and execution.
· 3 years of building GrainTrack – a system for grain traders.
· Grain-trading – executing contracts and logistics, building and integrating complex systems for management accounting.
· IT – project management of CPM / ERP / CTRM-systems, programming.
· Stock and financial markets – trading in stocks and derivatives, analytics.
Kyiv National Economic University (named after V. Hetman), Master of Finance.