Commercial Director at Maxigrain Ukraine
Anton Zhemerdieiev has over 7 years of experience in the agriculture sphere both in the commercial and public sectors.
Currently he is working in the position of Commercial Director at Maxigrain Ukraine Company. The area of Anton’s responsibilities includes:
- increasing transshipment volume of grain, processed products, and general cargo at the terminal;
- running a team of forwarders, agents, and brokers;
- implementing investment projects.
Despite a sharp decline in output in the marketing season of 2020/2021, the Maxigrain Ukraine terminal surpassed the market figures in transshipment volumes by 20% and entered the TOP-5 rating of Agroterminals for top-off loading of sea vessels with barges.
Previously Anton worked as a Trader for CHS Inc. and he was in charge of:
- trading corn, wheat, and barley;
- coordinating the entire cycle of trade deals (execution / risks / logistics / finance);
- P&L reporting;
- regional network development.
Together with the commercial team in 2018/2019 he increased the trade volume of CHS Ukraine up to 1,6 mln tons or 40% more.